Wednesday, November 12, 2008
The Odyssey
Overall I think that The Odyssey is a really well written book. Even though it is really difficult to read at times i really love the story line. I think the book is better as a storing being told like Homer did but it is still really good as a book. One thing I would change about the book is that I would add more about Achilles and Troy. The reason for this is because i really love the story of Troy. In chapters 1-12 the story line is a bit boring to me because my favorite parts of it is the part when they are on Polyphemus's island. The beginning of the book was bit slow with some of the chapters but as you get further into the book the more exciting it gets. I think The Odyssey is wonderful novel and I am excited to read more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment