Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Odyssey #2

I ended up really liking the Odyssey much more towards the end of the book. The reason i think i liked the end of the book is because there is much more action for example the slaughter of the suitors and Polyphmus. I have to say my favorite part of the book is when Odysseus kills all of the suitors. The reaosn i like this chapter so much is because Odysseus should be really made that they harassed his wife and ruined his palace. Also Odysseus showed a lot bravery by taking on all the suitors with his son, Telemachus. Odysseus also had to be smart with his return because if he just ran into his palace when he got back to Ithaca to see his wife the suitors would have killed him but instead he planned out the death of the suitors. All in all, I really enjoyed reading the Odyssey and i would not mind reading it again. I recommend this book to everyone for its adventure and great stroyline.

No comments: