Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chemistry Sucks

Chemistry is probably the hardest class i have taken. In all my classes i have taken this year so far i have at least a B+ but not chemistry. I have a C+. I think chemistry is pointless who is ever going to need to no how many electrons are in certain elements and stuff. I bet no even 5 percent of the whole world use the periodic table on a daily basis for the use of their work. I mean at least twice the amount of people use what they learn in language art or math in their life but no not chemistry. Chemistry is a waste of time, and on top of it its boring to learn. I study at least 1-2 hours for the test and a keep on getting C's and D's. The reason i went into enriched chemistry is because physics was a joke it was the easiest thing every my final grade was an A. I highly doubt my final grade in chemistry will be near an A. I am hoping to pull of a B and a B+ if I am lucky.

No comments: