Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wisconsin

During MEA my family and I will be going to Wisconsin. We are leaving 10 in the morning on Friday. At 8 on Friday i will be taking my license test and hopefully I will pass. My family is renting out a cabin somewhere in Wisconsin. We are meeting my cousins from Iowa and Ohio there. The last time I've seen my cousins from Ohio was about 4 years ago so I am excited to see them except Anna, she's annoying. We are only going to have about 2 and a half days in Wisconsin but it will still be fun. When we're in Wisconsin we are going to go hiking the first day. The second day the kids will go paintballing in the woods then we'll probably end up playing Halo and watch movies. The third day we are going to go into town untill 2 then we are all going to be going home.

No comments: