Sunday, February 1, 2009
Winter Break #2
During the last week of Winter break I went snowboarding a lot with my friends. I went about 5-6 times the last week. Then my snowboard broke. I went of a rail and the end of the rail was pried up from the snow and cut the front of my board. I also went to Wisconsin (thats where I was snowboarding and my board broke). In Wisconsin my family rents out this huge cabin every year. My cousins from Iowa and Ohio come and stay in the cabin with us. While we were at the cabin we hike in the woods, sled, and watch movies at night. This was one of my favorite years at the cabin because. My uncle got to come up too. Normally he has to work but he got the week off to spend time with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment