Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No Country For old Men #4

Today I finally finished the book. I read about 150 pages within the past few days. The whole book is just a chase for the money and Chigurh (the criminal). I can't say I hated the book but it was not one of my favorites. The book was very predictable and there was no big ending. I thought the ending was really dumb because it ended with the sheriff who is not even one the main characters. This book was not nearly as good as the Road. I guess I just had really high standards for this book since I enjoyed reading the road so much. I would recommend this book to other if they liked books that were just a huge chase. There was a lot of blood and violence but a lot of the violence was unecessary which made it kind of dumb and not as suspencful.

4 comments:

Joey S. said...

Should i go and watch the movie?

Daniel F said...

If it was based on the movie, I really don't even remember what happenned in the end other than the bad guy getting hit by a car.

Nate C said...

I really liked the movie. The book sounds kinda boring though.

John H said...

which should I do first watch the movie or read the book