Tuesday, January 6, 2009
No Country For Old Men #3
So far I have still only read 30 pages in No Counrty For Old Men by Cormac McCarthy. I have not read at all since my last blog so there is not much to right on. From what I've heard from my friends is that it is a really good movie, but the book is a little worse. I have not yet seen the movie and my mom wont let me see it until the project is done because she think I wont read the rest of the book then. The beginning of this book I think is a really good attention getter, at least for me it is. I have never read a book and had someone get brutaly murdered within the first few pages. Then again I really have not read that many books to say its rare to have that happen. I really hope the rest of this book has as much action as the first few pages. I am really excited to read more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I really liked the movie. I think I will read the book.
scott, yo ya this book sounds really good cuz i thought the movie was outstanding so you will probs like it.
I didn't know that no country for old men had a book too. Whatever the movie was good and you should have finished by now.
Post a Comment