Tuesday, December 9, 2008

No Counrty For Old Men

For my outside reading book I am reading No Counrty For Old Men by Cormac McCarthy. The reason I chose this book is because I am really enjoying the book The Road and I thought I would try another one of his books to see if I like it. I have not yet started the book yet but I have heard good reviews on both the book and the movie. I have not seen the movie yet but I have been wanting to for awhile now. All I know about the story is that a guy finds a pickup truck surrounded by a group of dead men. Inside the truck is a load of heroin and two million dollars. The guy takes the money and sets off. In my opinion I think that sounds really good and I am hoping it will be just as good as The Road.

2 comments:

Daniel F said...

You should learn how to spell country. I saw this movie and based on that I wouldn't want to read the book. If it's anything like the movie, the whole thing is one big chase.

hockeydude4 said...

Daniel, chases are sweet! Scott, so you're reading a book that is a movie, but you haven't seen it yet? What's with that!? I know you picked the book for the author, but come on! Seeing the movie should be why you read the book! Still it sounds interesting.

Felix