Tuesday, December 16, 2008

No Counrty For Old Men #2

My outside readin book is No Country For Old Men. I still have not really started this book yet. So far in the book this guy is about to be put to death for murdering sombody. He is in prison and he is being taken to the electrical chair. They put him down in the electrical chair and he grabs the sheriffs hand and throws him to the ground. He murders about 3 people I think to get out of prison. Some how nobody noticed any of this happen and he gets away unseen and unharmed. Since I am now finished with reading The Road hopefully I will have time over to break to read at least 100 some pages. When I finish this book I want to watch the movie and compare the movie to the book to see which one I enjoy more.

4 comments:

Joey S. said...

No country for oldmen sounds like a good book...

bods said...

Great post Scott! I have also read Steven’s blog because you two are reading the same book. I'm seriously considering reading the book. I read what you had to say, and it further proves my point it seems to be an action filled book. I have to see the movie first before I read it.

Patrick Bodnia- Hour 1
1/4

bods said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt H. said...

good choice scott, its a good movie and i would like to read it also